Business Activity Statements
BAS Due Dates:
- 1st Quarter: 28 October 2016
- 2nd Quarter: 28 February 2017
- 3rd Quarter: 28 April 2017
- 4th Quarter: 28 July 2017
1) Collective MYOB and Bookkeeping Expertise and Wisdom of over 100 Plus Years: From our Managing Tax Agent and Accountant Caroline Raisis right down to Naomi our newest accounting student the expertise of the team of Girls here at Irenas Bookkeeping is quite simply Astounding.
2) Professional MYOB Partner: We have Priority telephone support from the internal MYOB Team – So From time to time we get tricky issues that the collective wisdom of the Irenas Bookkeeping Team cannot solve, we then call on the technicians there to help us provide a Permanent Fix!
3) BAS Registered Agents: We are very lucky that we have been very choosy in our approach to the selection of the team that we are currently working with. Most of the Girls, about 99.9 percent are fully registered BAS Agents. Over half the girls are qualified accountants or are studying accounting at tertiary level. Times are changing, and the small business environment demands very educated bookkeepers.
4) Our Rock Solid 100% Guarantee: Your Books are Completed to your Satisfaction or You Do Not Pay!
We are that confident because all of Irenas Bookkeepers: Are Experienced, Qualified, Have the daily support of Chartered Accountants and Registered Tax Agents, Have Professional Indemnity Insurance.